Columbia Branch Building Plaque

The plaque on the front of the Columbia Branch at 25796 Royalton Road. The Building was erected between September 10, 1958 and January 8, 1959, becoming the second building that housed the library.
The text on the plaque: 1958. This building was erected to serve this community as a public library by Acme Grange, Inc. Trustees: Ray Berger, Calvin B. Furlong, Henry Cockerham Charles E. Lacey, Russell S. Wade Worthy Master: Mrs. Bernice Avins.
